- Cancellation 48 hours or more prior to lesson start time refund provided in account credit.
- Cancellation within 48 hours subject to full fee.
- Cancellation 72 hours or less prior to program or rental date subject to NO REFUND
GRB REFUND POLICY
- Once signed up for a GRB program (unless canceled by GRB), there are no cash, check, or credit card refunds. GRB will offer a full in-house credit for personal instruction, future programs, and/or membership at the GRB Academy.
- NO REFUNDS or DISCOUNTS are allowed if you miss a session and or a lesson. We do not pro-rate sessions. Program and Lessons packages/credits are non-transferable.
- The multi-week sessions are limited to amount of time and participants. We do not refund money if you miss or cancel. We do not offer make-up sessions if you have missed any classes.
- Every participant must fill out a waiver form before entering the facility.
SIGN-IN and PAYMENT
- Each participant must sign-in at the front desk before entering the facility.
- All payments must be done in advance of the session.
Cancellation Refund Policy (due to inclement weather): Refunds will be issued as follows: If no games are played for the tournament, a 100% credit to a future GRB tournament will be issued. No refunds will be issued after game play starts.
Withdrawal Refund Policy: In all cases, a team must provide written notice to the tournament director about their intent to withdraw from the tournament. If this notice is received at least 120 days prior to the tournament, there will be a total refund of the entry fee less a fifty dollar ($50.00) administrative fee. NO refunds will be issued if withdrawal is received less than one-hundred twenty (120) days of the tournament start date.
Outside Food and Beverage: No outside food and/or beverage is permitted within the ballpark unless the field has no concessions. Please verify with the tournament director and/or the facility contact PRIOR to game play.
NO ALCOHOL PERMITTED in the parking lots or fields at any time! Anyone found consuming alcohol during tournament game time will be asked to leave immediately. If said person does not leave, the entire team will be disqualified and asked to leave the tournament without refund.
Camper and RV Parking: Due to municipal rules, overnight camper or RV parking is not allowable at any of the designated fields.
Tournament Re-formatting: The Tournament Director reserves the right to reformat the tournament at their discretion due to any last minute changes in teams, weather, or any other unplanned event. All changes will be posted and communicated accordingly as soon as possible on the web site.
Teams must arrive at the ballpark at least 45 minutes prior to game time.
A pre-game infield warm-up is generally not allowable. Please verify with the tournament director prior to game play.
GRB tournaments have a “zero tolerance” for any physical confrontations by players, coaches, or fans. Upon the first violation, the violating party shall be removed from the facility and the tournament.